Hi, I’m Nicky.
It is often said to transform a business it must start with the people within. My mission is to unlock the potential in business leaders and their teams, so that they can perform at their best and achieve the success, growth and fulfilment they are aspiring to.
I am an ICF certified coach but am also a chartered accountant (CIMA) with over 20 years of experience in business. I have been running my own financial management business for 9 years, supporting SME owners with their numbers. So, I know how challenging, exhilarating and exciting but also stressful and lonely it can be leading a business.
I realised how much I loved building long-lasting relationships with clients and how passionate I was about helping people achieve their goals. I wanted to do more to help my clients and I decided to train as a Certified Coactive Coach (CPCC), which is one of the most rigorous professional coach training certifications in the industry.
Through my own coaching journey, I have had a profound shift through self-discovery to greater clarity on both a personal and professional level. Combining my business, training and coaching skills, I offer a unique service for those in business to grow and develop.
I also work with teams to help them improve communication, relationships and performance through coaching and workshops.
What do I love?
- I love travelling and have lived in lots of places around the world. I am currently living in Surrey with my family.
- I have a family with two girls, and I want to inspire them to have a successful career and love of travel.
- I enjoy being active; I am happiest playing netball in a local league or getting outside for a walk. I do like a challenge and have recently tried my first triathlon.
- Friendship is very important to me. As an expat for several years, I am lucky to have friends all over the world. For me, connecting with friends and family is ‘great for the soul.’
- A big value of mine is fun, and I don’t believe there is enough of it in the world! My mission is to try and have more of it whether in business, family life or every day.